Sunday, August 14, 2011

Guy help please, lalalalalala (i need 20 characters)!?

Ok so i just got back from this dance (It's celebrating this dudes death anniversary, we have, what we call Death Break for the next week) and this guy i like took me (it was a date) i just moved here 3 months ago and he showed me around and was my first friend. Hes cute and kinda shy, but can be very out going if he wants to be (like when we where at this karaoke place and he pulled me on stage and we started to sing 'Pump It' man that was fun) and he is very caring (i was crying cus my boy friend (know ex) at the time was yelling at me over the phone he was jealous of Tyler (the guy that took me to the dance) cus i was talking about him a lot and he thought that i was cheating on him, he came over and let me cry on his shoulder while he hugged me (that's when i realized i kinda liked this guy) and then i found out that he (my ex) was cheating on me, so i broke up with him. when tyler asked me to the dance he said he would understand if i said no, cus of my ex and all but i told him it was O.K.. After the dance he took me home and he kissed me. But while he was kissing me he put his had on my and under my strap (dress strap) and he pulled away and blushed. Do you think he did it on purpose to you know. Or do you think he thought i would like it? He's really sweat and way better than my last bf, but there's no way I'm losing my V till I turn 18 i so don't want to be on that show 16 and pregnant. What should I do ask him about it 2morrow or just forget it? ugg HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment