Thursday, August 18, 2011

Major mood swings! How do you deal?

I'm 9 weeks and 4 days today, up to this point I was doing great about not letting my mood swings get the best of me, but I don't know if it's the constant morning sickness ALL day long that has turned me into a living nightmare or what? My poor husband I cry if he even looks at me the wrong way, sometimes even yell at him if he looks at me at all. Everything he does annoys me. My mom calling and checking on me constantly(which is sweet!) is driving me insane! His dad and step mom stop by ALL the time, usually when the house is a mess, and I'm in my pj's with no make up...how lovely! It's just everything is getting on my nerves and it's driving me insane! Being sick all the time is making me feel like a complete crazy person and my husband just acts like it can't be that bad. I came so close to punching him today, LOL. Then while his parents were over earlier I wanted a bowl of cereal because I thought I had a chance of holding it down and then realized we didn't have any milk. I just broke down into tears and they were all staring at me like I was some crazy person!! I felt so stupid! Has anyone else had these type of mood swings and been going through this? Does anything help? I'm Desperate, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment