Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why am I the only one who believes this gl ceiling is overrated? Aren't Women 55 percent of voters?

Look I am a liberal and maybe most people in my party would disagree with me about this notion of a gl ceiling. But they should listen to me.Any time before the 80s, I agree there was a gl ceiling.Women don't run for president thats the underline reason. The reason Hillary did so well is because she so well known, extremely bright, and no one believes she can't run the country... she just happen to face a once in a life time Phenomenon called Barack Obama. I believe its actually much harder for a person of color to be successful then a ordinary women. People of color have been trying , women on the other hand haven't tried to a degree which is satisfactory for there population. Do you agree with me, this isn't about political affiliation or philosophy so answer the question as a male or female perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment