Monday, August 15, 2011

How to bring back the flame in my marriage?help?

I married my husband 2weeks after we meet. It was love at the first sight...we've been through a lot and this year we've been married for 12 years. Last 2years ago we nearly divorce as I caught him texing romantic messange with his co-worker and since then I have lost my trust on him even that is the first time he cheated on me.He use to love me a lot and scared of loosing me and was good too but since the incidence a lot of things has change.He said he changed because I never been honest with him with my finacial issues which I think that is a lie.Since then I go back to uni and change my job for a better one and I start again to dress up and looks as fabulous as I can.He starts getting jealous again but we don't make love anymore and I don't bother too because I am not sure what is he into with this relationship.I dunno what to do...please help because I can't pretend anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment