Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How can I get this girl to fall for me?

Ok, so I'm 21 and this girl who I have been friends with for about a year is 19, and she is one of my really good friends. Over the past year or so that I've known her we really bonded and she has a lot of qualities that I look for such as she's attractive, down to earth, smart, easy to talk to, likes my sort of cynical personality etc. Anyway, last year when I was first getting to know her I basically made it a point one night to tell her straight forward that I liked her etc, and she basically just said that she wasn't interested right now etc cause there was someone else, but she wanted to be friends and thought i was great etc. anyway, this past sunday we were both at a party at my place really drunk and ended up hooking up and it got really intense, but it was nice. So the thing is right now I don't really know how to go about it. I mean i know we both sort of like each other, but at the same time I don't want to start pursuing her and lose her as a friend all together. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment