Saturday, August 13, 2011

40 weeks pregnant and feel like i always have to go?

I'm 40 weeks today and so far I've had three false labors and two membrane sweeps. Last sweep was this morning which resulted in some pink and brown mucus for better part of the day with a bit of cramping. I've also been feeling like I have to go number two all the time, but when I go nothing happens. Its not painful but I've heard that feeling that way could be contractions without knowing it. I'm just curious if its that or just the baby pushing on my lower half. I'm also 3cm dilated and 60% effaced. I'm really weary about doing anything since I've had three false alarms already. I've told myself its not labor unless it hurts excruciatingly or my water breaks lol. What are your opinions and how did you know you were in labor?

No comments:

Post a Comment