Friday, August 12, 2011

Did you ever notice how the land was divided once they came to steel it from the Indians?

Yes, and I'm not proud of what our ancestors did in the name of spreading the word. Spain took most of it. Portugal took Brazil. The British , French, and Dutch were in on it too. The Dutch were run out. We drove the British out twice and then proceded to drive the Spanish out of the US. The French sold out in the US and remained in Canada until some migrated to Louisianna. All of this time we were all taking it away from the Native Americans, Asians who crossed the Bering Strait when it was solid ice thousands of years ago and managed to populate two continents. I'm not proud. I'm ashamed. We owe the native american a temendous debt that we will never be able to pay. " I like this place. I think I'll take it ". What kind of attitude is that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment