Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm tired of life..........?

Ok, it's not surprising to me. Life sucks. I know that there are people experiencing harder things than me. Such as sickness, death of a family member, etc. But i am so pissed that something so minor can impact my life in such profound ways. I've been stuttering since I was about 8. Now i'm 17, and for these past 9 years, Stuttering has killed the quality of my life. I have little to no friends. I only had one girlfriend who didn't even like me. When people introduce themselves to me, i can't even say my own name because of my stutter. I want to be a Doctor one day, but if i can't say my own name how will i ever succeed? I can't even cry about this, every time i try to, blood builds up in my eye. How is it that stuttering has been around for thousands of years and no one can find a cure? I'm not sure of what to do anymore. I feel like exploding. I have been embarred countless of times. Sometimes i wish that there was no universe. I'm mad, but who am i mad at? what am i made at?

No comments:

Post a Comment