Saturday, August 13, 2011

If this guy got u pregnant and then left u well kick u out bec u had anger problems, But now your on meds?

and u wrote to him,Saying that ur on meds and he tell me that im pushing to hard that he does not believe that im better, he say one min I want to get back together with him and the next min im telling him that if he try anything when my baby r baby is born.What do u think do u think he just said that to get me to stop writing to him, or do u think that if i do leave him alone that he might want to try again with me.. I know that he has been talking to girls on line bec he on line right now and he has been on for about 3 hr now so i know he is talking to girls what do u think will happen..... and what should I do i love this man so much and he told my friend that he will never with me again but then i proved to him. That i am on meds for my anger and then he said what he said up there what i said do u think we have a chance if i stop write to him or not????

No comments:

Post a Comment