Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vicodin Es Vs. Vicodin 1000mg Myth?

Pardon the title its up for debate. I am curious as to what it is I am taking exactly and what the sincere strength is. Im not certain if Vicodin 1000 exists or not, however I have always been led to believe they do. Currently after some serious injuries I have in-countered I have been prescribed Vicodin ES. I have done a lot of research considering I do not like to put things in my body that are going to harm me....sorry but doctors make mistakes to. After reading a lot I have learned all about Acetaminophen which is like Tylenol and Hydrocodone which is the happy little narcotic people get addicted to. And as I have read I have discovered that ES is a fairly high dose. 7.5 Hydrocodone. I also read that 10mg of hydrocodone is the highest you are suppose to consume. The problem I am facing is that there is a lot of different opinions on a lot of different sites. Is Vicodin HP the only higher dosage out there or is there a mysterious Vicodin 1000 that is in between. Also how would a Vicodin 1000 compare to a Vicodin ES? Also where does narco compare to Vicodin ES because I was offered those as well. Are there multiple narco prescriptions regarding MG as there is vicodine?

No comments:

Post a Comment