Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why do some people say that The Dark Knight is bad?

I'm a christian and I LOVE that movie and I always will. And not to offend anyone, but if you think it's bad and that God doesn't like it, quite frankly, there's something wrong with you. The movie has violence but that isn't a sin to see. The real world we live in has violence people and so does the bible so stop condeming innocent things. Besides the message of the movie that GOOD TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL is crystal clear. People need to quit, I'm sure Jesus would watch it himself were he a man on earth again. And if you're a "christian" who's going to try and tell me why you THINK it's evil even though it's wonderful and you haven't even seen the movie yet, then just shut up and don't even explain yourself because you're only wasting your time. It's not a sin to enjoy movies and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment